For your convenience the Eugene Friends Meeting Fiscal Year 2016-2017 Disbursement Form is now available here. Before requesting disbursement please consult with the clerk authorized to approve disbursement from a specific committee budget. A guide to committee budget authorization is on the second page of the disbursement form. Please contact the Meeting Treasurer if you have questions about the disbursement process.
Eugene Friends Meeting Fiscal Year 2016-2017 In-Kind Form
For your convenience the Eugene Friends Meeting Fiscal Year 2016-2017 In-Kind Form is now available here. Please contact the Meeting Treasurer if you have questions about the in-kind process.
Would you like to be a Eugene Friends Meeting “Friendly Donor?”
On February 18, 2004, Eugene Friends Meeting approved a minute creating an automatic
monthly donor program. Those who feel led to become monthly donors may choose an amount
that will be deducted automatically from the donor’s selected bank account. Charitable
Partnership Fund, a non-profit service bureau, administers the automatic donation program on
behalf of Eugene Friends Meeting.
1) It’s more convenient for donor and Meeting; less time writing checks and processing donations.
2) It’s easier to document gifts for tax purposes. The donor will receive an annual statement by January 31 of each year showing the total of all donations made through the Friendly Donor Program during the previous calendar year.
3) The donor has an annual opportunity to review giving level and can increase, decrease, or terminate the automatic monthly donation. A Friendly Donor may fill out and send a Friendly Donor Change Form to the treasurer at any time to initiate a change.
4) The donor has the option to allocate up to 40% of your monthly gift to a Eugene Friends Meeting Dedicated Fund. However, if you do not designate part of your gift, it can be used to meet the greatest need.
5) As of June 30, 2013, 48% of donations were deposited through the Friendly Donor Program greatly stabilizing the flow of income that supports Eugene Friends Meeting operations, ministry, and maintenance..
If you would like to enroll as a monthly “Friendly Donor,” download, print, and complete the form as directed.
Contact the Eugene Friends Meeting Treasurer
Eugene Friends Meeting Friendly Donor Change Form
Return this form to the EFM treasurer only if you wish to increase, decrease, or terminate your automatic monthly donation, or if you wish to change your donation allocation. Also use this form if
you wish to change your address. There is no need to attach a voided check unless you wish to
change the account from which you authorize your gift to be automatically withdrawn.