- 9 a.m. – Meeting for Worship via zoom, with Afterword
- 10:15 – Singing via zoom
- 11 a.m. – In-Person Meeting for Worship, in the Meetinghouse courtyard
- 11 a.m. – Meeting for Worship via zoom, with Afterward
Tuesdays: Mid-week worship via zoom, 7:30-8:30 p.m.
You are invited to worship with Eugene Friends Meeting:
In-Person Meeting for Worship: We welcome you to our Sunday in-person 11:00 a.m. Meeting for Worship, in our Meetinghouse courtyard. Learn more here.
First Day Children’s Program: Children’s Program will meet on the first Sunday of each month throughout Fall 2021. Learn more here.
Online Meeting for Worship at 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.:
God is in all of us wherever we are, and dispersed meeting allows us to worship together without risk of spreading illness. Simply use a computer with internet access or a phone. You are encouraged to arrive at least 5 min early to make sure you can log on successfully, and mute your microphone until you wish to speak to eliminate background noise. Use the link below to attend.
Meeting ID: 865 0968 3721
Phone login: 1 (253) 215-8782 + Meeting ID.
IF you are unable to login, try pasting the login link into your browser.
EFM November Events:
- 5 – Children’s Monthly Meeting, 11:00 a.m.
- 6 – Earthcare meeting, via zoom, 7 p.m.
- 8 – Grounds work day, at the Meetinghouse, 9:00 a.m. – 12 noon
- 12 – Worship Sharing, via zoom, 12:45 p.m.
- 18 – Christmas Party, via zoom, 4:00 p.m.
- TBD – Meeting for Business, via zoom 12:45 p.m.
- For a complete list of events and meetings, see the calendar.
Eugene Friends Meeting Event Details
EFM Earthcare Support Meeting: Please join our group! We are meeting every month on the first Monday (December 6) at 7:00 p.m., via zoom, to share our ideas for creative actions and celebrate our successes. If you want to join us, let me know and the Earthcare Coordinator will send the link. Contact Earthcare Ministry Coordinator.
Worship Sharing: Monthy Advices and Queries Sunday, December 12, 12:45 – 2:00 p.m., via zoom. Since the very beginning of the Society of Friends, Advices and Queries have served as an opportunity for individual and corporate self-examination. Ministry and Counsel, invites you to reflect on the theme of the December Advices and Queries (TBA) and how it has manifested in your life experience. " target="_blank">Contact Ministry and Counsel Committee.
Subscribe to the weekly e-mail.