- 9 a.m. – Meeting for Worship via zoom, with Afterword
- 10:15 – Singing via zoom
- 11 a.m – Outdoor Meeting for Worship, will not be scheduled for the rest of the winter
- 11 a.m. – First Day Children’s Program, outdoors rain or shine on the first day of each month through the winter
- 11 a.m. – Meeting for Worship via zoom, with Afterward
Tuesdays: Mid-week worship via zoom, 7:30-8:30 p.m.
You are invited to worship with Eugene Friends Meeting:
First Day Children’s Program:
Our winter program begins in November with one themed Sunday, per month. Open to ages 5 on up. Families interested in reserving their young folks’ attendance, e-mail Children’s Religious Education Committee.
Online Meeting for Worship at 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.:
God is in all of us wherever we are, and dispersed meeting allows us to worship together without risk of spreading illness. Simply use a computer with internet access or a phone. You are encouraged to arrive at least 5 min early to make sure you can log on successfully, and mute your microphone until you wish to speak to eliminate background noise. Use the link below to attend.
Meeting ID: 865 0968 3721
Phone login: 1 (253) 215-8782 + Meeting ID.
IF you are unable to login, try pasting the login link into your browser.
EFM June Events:
- June 6 – Children’s Program, 12noon, learn more here.
- June 9 – Grounds Committee Work Party, 9:00 a.m.
- June 13 – Worship Sharing, 12:45 p.m.
- June 14 – Threshing Session on Earthcare Concern, 7:00 p.m.
- June 27 – Meeting for Worship for Business
- For a complete list of events and meetings, see the calendar.
Eugene Friends Meeting Event Details
Worship Sharing – Sunday, June 13, 12:45-2:00 p.m. Ministry and Counsel invites you to reflect on the major Quaker Testimonies: Simplicity, Peace, Integrity, Community, Equality, and Earthcare (sometimes called Stewardship). Choose one that has had a significant impact on your life. In what ways has your commitment to this Testimony affected your attitudes and actions? ">Contact Ministry and Counsel.
Threshing Session for Earth Care Concern – Monday, June 14, 7:00 – 8:15 p.m. We were asked to season a minute on Earthcare that will be brought to the annual session in July. Please join us to share your ideas for next steps for EFM Earthcare, as a Yearly Meeting, as a Monthly Meeting and as individuals. Please consider sending at least one representative from each committee. Read the Earthcare minute here. (Zoom link and more information to come soon.)
Subscribe to the weekly e-mail.