- 9 a.m. – Meeting for Worship via zoom, with Afterword
- 10:15 – Singing via zoom
- 11 a.m – Outdoor Meeting for Worship, will not be scheduled for the rest of the winter
- 11 a.m. – First Day Children’s Program, outdoors rain or shine on the first day of each month through the winter
- 11 a.m. – Meeting for Worship via zoom, with Afterward
Tuesdays: Mid-week worship via zoom, 7:30-8:30 p.m.
You are invited to worship with Eugene Friends Meeting:
First Day Children’s Program:
Our winter program begins in November with one themed Sunday, per month. Open to ages 5 on up. Families interested in reserving their young folks’ attendance, e-mail Children’s Religious Education Committee.
Online Meeting for Worship at 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.:
God is in all of us wherever we are, and dispersed meeting allows us to worship together without risk of spreading illness. Simply use a computer with internet access or a phone. You are encouraged to arrive at least 5 min early to make sure you can log on successfully, and mute your microphone until you wish to speak to eliminate background noise. Use the link below to attend.
Meeting ID: 865 0968 3721
Phone login: 1 (253) 215-8782 + Meeting ID.
IF you are unable to login, try pasting the login link into your browser.
EFM April Events:
- April 4-All-ages Easter Egg Hunt, 12:30 p.m.
- April 10-Lamentations workshop, 10 a.m. – 12:30
- April 11-Worship Sharing, 12:45 p.m.
- April 14-Monthly Grounds Work Party, 9 – noon
- April 17-Spring Building/Grounds Work Party, 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- April 18-Worship Group gathering, 11 – 12:30 p.m.
- April 25-Meeting for Worship for Business, 12:45 p.m.
- For a complete list of events and meetings, see the calendar.
Eugene Friends Meeting Event Details
Lamentations. Saturday, April 10, 10 a.m. – 12:30 p.m., via zoom at the link below. We will gather again in Lamentation after our deep experience during the EFM Winter Retreat. Journaling and small groups of three Friends will help us to grieve and express what we lament. Friends are encouraged to listen to Quaker Carl Magruder’s talk on Finding Hope, which is posted on our website along with anonymous Lamentations written by EFM Friends.
Also, check this beautiful article, framed in Christian terms, about the value of the Lament. If you choose, you can mentally replace its old fashioned language with your own: Five Things to Know About Lament – N.T. Wright Online.
The session will end with a participatory period Revisiting Resilience, and will be followed up the next day with a Worship Sharing on Hope (use the Sunday zoom link here). Contact Adult Religious Education Committee
Join the Lamentations Zoom Meeting, Saturday April 10, 2021 at 10: a.m. to 12:30 p.m. https://us02web.zoom.us/j/7270681332?pwd=UGoxbGx0UUYzSHRObDM2b1BScWN2Zz09
Meeting ID: 727 068 1332
Dial by your location: 1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
Meeting ID: 727 068 1332
Save the Date! Spring Willamette Quarterly Meeting in May: Planning has begun for a spring Zoom Willamette Quarterly Meeting session on Saturday, May 22. We plan a traditional schedule, including a morning meeting for worship and meeting for business to hear various reports; an afternoon program with worship sharing; and a community night activity for the evening. One does not need to attend all events. Events for Junior Friends may also be offered. Contact Willamette Quarterly Meeting.
Subscribe to the weekly e-mail.