Welcome! During the COVID-19 pandemic, Eugene Friends Meeting chooses to safeguard the health of individuals in our Meeting and our wider community. We do so by seeking guidance from our Spirit-led Light Within and by following local, state, and national public health authorities’ recommendations.
The Meeting for Worship for Business has approved resuming in-person Meeting for Worship on Sunday March 20, 2022. The guidelines were approved March 27, 2022..
Welcome to Eugene Friends Meeting. In 2020 we suspended meeting in-person due to the Covid-19 pandemic. As the pandemic abates, our Quaker Community is gathering in-person, using protocols that are in line with the larger community effort; science-based and spirit led.
Entering the building/grounds affirms that you agree to act in unity with these protocols:
1. Upon entering EFM building or grounds, I affirm that I am healthy, have no symptoms of COVID 19 and have been without fever for at least 72 hours.
2. While in the meeting house I agree that I will:
- Maintain physical distancing of at least 6 feet while sitting or engaging in activities lasting 15 minutes or longer
- Wear appropriate face covering
- Bring a personal water bottle (if needed)
- Refrain from eating or singing indoors
If you cannot affirm the above, then please join us virtually via Zoom. Check the Weekly Announcements or EFM Website for schedule.
Please do not attend in-person if you:
- Within the past 14 days have knowingly had close contact with anyone
who has signs or symptoms of Covid-19
- Within the past 3 days have experienced signs or symptoms of Covid-19
- Signs and symptoms include:
Shortness of breath
Loss of smell or taste
- Memorandum of Agreement for Building User Groups and Gatherings
- Health Monitor Responsibilities
- Food Handling Protocols
Contact the Community Continuation Committee for more information.