Finance Committee serves in a unique capacity as we are in direct contact with all of the committees and we have a broad perspective on the life of the Meeting. Yet everything we do is at the request of the Meeting for Worship for Business. In effect, we manage the financial aspects of the leadings of the Meeting. We have conversations throughout the year to encourage, inform, and educate. Yes, these interactions play out in numbers. It is up to us to manage the dollars associated with those conversations to keep us on track and healthy financially.
- Welcoming Remodel Project
- Friendly Donor Program
- Get reimbursed, or pay a third party for their services to the Meeting
- Employee forms
- Donate to help others in the Meeting
- Request financial assistance
Email the Treasurer if these links don’t answer your questions or concerns,
Some Friends contribute with regular, scheduled transfers from their bank accounts. Together, these donations provide a reliable base for our operations and help take some of the guesswork out of budgeting. We have partnered with a nonprofit service that manages the withdrawals and record-keeping for our Meeting.
- Friendly Donor Enrollment Form for new enrollment
- Friendly Donor Change Form to change the amount of your existing donation, change the financial institution, or change the allocation to a specific fund
- Email the Treasurer if you are already enrolled and would like to pause your payments (as some have done since the arrival of the COVID-19 pandemic). It is easily put on hold and reinstated at a later time.
Reimbursements and Third Party Payments
For your convenience the Eugene Friends Meeting 2020 Disbursement Form is available here. Before requesting disbursement please consult with the clerk authorized to approve disbursement from a specific committee budget.
- Disbursement Form
- Clerk Authorization Guide
- Email the Treasurer if you have questions about the disbursement process.
Thank you for serving as an employee of Eugene Friends Meeting. These forms are provided for your convenience.
- Time Sheet
- Instructions for filling out new employee forms
- Oregon OR-W-4 (link directs you to an Oregon Department of Revenue webpage)
- Federal W-4 (link directs you to an Internal Revenue Service webpage)
- Federal I-9 (link directs you to a Citizen and Immigration Services webpage)
- Direct deposit routing form
- Email the Treasurer if you have questions about employment forms.
Donating to Help Others In the Meeting
We have two options for those wishing to help others in the Meeting who are facing financial hardship during this crisis:
- Write a check, write SHARING FUND in the memo line of your check and then mail it to Treasurer, Eugene Friends Meeting, 2275 Onyx St, Eugene OR 97403
- Donate online and let the Treasurer know that you would like your donation, or part of your donation, to go to the Sharing Fund.
Requesting financial assistance
We have two options for those who are facing financial hardship during this crisis and wish to request financial assistance:
- Email Worship-Ministry-Nurture committee, explaining how much you need and a brief description of your need.
- Write a note to Worship-Ministry-Nurture committee explaining how much you need and a brief description of your need and then mail it to 2274 Onyx St, Eugene OR 97403.
Generous donors have given to the Sharing Fund specifically to help members and attenders. Some Friends in need have expressed reluctance to ask for financial assistance because they are concerned that general donations to the Meeting have been low. Please understand that requested amounts are disbursed only from the Sharing Fund and do not take money away from any other fund. The Sharing Fund can only be used to help people in the Meeting, and it would be good to have it used.