“As an OPEN and AFFIRMING congregation, Eugene Monthly Meeting of Friends [Quakers] celebrates diversity in race, gender, sexual orientation, abilities, age, class, marital status, opinion and religious background. We trust this spiritual leading as we seek new understanding of truth and we welcome all who wish to join us in this search.”
- Our committee has clearness that the planned remodeling efforts will enhance our Meeting’s mission of accessibility.
- We aspire to embrace community members with a warm welcome for generations to come— including people of different physical abilities, displaced persons, and people of all gender identities.
- We are committed to continuing to revise our plans as we envision new ways to welcome all.
There are three ways to join us in building a welcoming Meetinghouse.
1) You can donate now. Click the button to open the secure online credit card form.
To make sure that your donation will be used for the welcoming remodel special project, please e-mail the treasurer and write “Welcoming Remodel Donation” in the subject line, either before or after you submit your donation. Please do not e-mail your credit card number. Use the secure form by clicking the “Donate Now” button.
2) You can download the welcoming remodel pledge form to send us a pledge for a future donation.
You can download a file to learn about project details.
Do you have ideas for making our Meetinghouse accessible? E-mail us!